This week I put the enemies into levels and grabbed several sound clips for them, as well as doing a few simple bugfixes. It can be boiled down to a single sentence with no pictures, which honestly makes it feel a little lame compared to other people’s PPJs, so here’s a short and probably incomplete list of bugs I fixed:
- Bear couldn’t knock stuff down. Simple tag fix.
- Buttons for wolf level wouldn’t work. Changed a few lines of code; will probably tweak a bit more to make it more streamlined.
- Birb wasn’t resetting after attacks.
And for more padding, the sounds I used:
- Generic snake warning and attack hissing for the snake
- Vulture cries for the birb’s detection noise
- Hawk cry for birb attacking
- Bear growl for the wolf detection noise
- Classic wolf howl for attacking
- Another generic bear roar – currently unused – for Nightshade/Great White