This week I had very little time to do much. I couldn’t get started on my tasks until very late into the week. Also, the task that I was assigned: modelling a level entirely, was something that I have never done before and was going into very blind. Thanks to several team members, I had a general idea of what to do and surprisingly was able to model everything and get it into unity properly sized and what not.
I spent a lot of time making the models, as I’ve never done something like environment modelling before. I, like usual, had multiple problems with Maya, and I also spent a lot of time just trying to fix the models and resize them as they weren’t properly sized in Unity. Overall, it was a hectic period of time. After some time, the level was put into a Unity scene.