This past week I definitely ran into some difficulties. I spent time attempting to rig the snake, but couldn’t fully wrap my head around the weight painting. I ended up letting the art team know of my difficulties, and Josh ended up doing it.
The UI for the Hub World and in game are basically done. Level names and descriptions need to be finished, but all assets and icons are done and created. The Hub World is integrated into the game now. I’ve started to make some mock ups for a new start and pause menu as well.
Lastly, I played around with the logo. Now that crystal power is one of the main components of our game, I wanted it to reflect in our logo. Below is one of the best versions I have created so far.
This week looks like it will be another busy one. I have some 3D assets to create for the game, and I haven’t been doing to much with 3D this quarter, so I’m looking forward to that.