So this term for our project, I participated most parts of 3D arts. I modeled lots of environment assets and animated interactive environment assets and most of the characters’ movements.
Here’s what went wrong:
- For me, I should make the bear animations better. It’s weird, especially running. I’m short of animations skills. I will improve myself so that I will get it done better next quarter.
- Our game went on a right way. But sometimes it confuses the playtester. I am thinking maybe we should have some hints in it so that the player will get what they can do in the map.
- Our map is big, especially the level 2. most of my playtester got lost in it. so we can have a little map on top right corner to show them where they are.
Here’s what went right:
- For me, I got a lot environment assets finished. I like them. I did try me best to design and make them out. I also like the wolf I made. I did some little adjustments to make it fierce.
- For our group, we did a great job on completing a game. What we really did is closely on what we planned to do at the beginning.
- We communicated frequently. Our group has a group chat on GroupMe. We discussed what we have and what we gonna do every day.