I feel as if I’ve gotten quite a bit done during this two week long push. In that time, I’ve modeled the introduction level for our game, designed the layout for the first level, and got very far into modeling our game’s first level. I took care of the general modeling and setup of the pre level, but the in-game version has a few minor changes made to it (e.g. there’s only 1 breakable wall). Level 1 is currently in the works, but it is for the most part finished. All that remains to be done is add the gates in front of the exit and the corresponding buttons that open them. After that, all that needs to be done is add props, but that will be done in engine. Up next on the docket is to start working on level 3.